Freitag, 29. Juli 2011

Adai dosa (Lentil Dosa)

This is my first post on cooking. I started cooking only 3 months back and now its my passion. 

Today I had prepared Adai dosa or Lentil dosa for breakfast and it came out pretty well. I thought of posting the recipe.



Adai dosa:

Ingredients:
1/2 cup rice
1/2 cup toor dal
1/2 cup urad dal(black gram)
1/2 cup moong dal
1/2 cup bengal gram
Green chilli / redchillies - 2
Ginger - 1 table spoon
Jeera - 1 table spoon
Onion - one small (optional)
Salt - to taste
oil

Method:
1.Soak all the dals and rice for 3-4 hrs(I soaked it over night).
2. Remove the water and grind with greenchillis, ginger, onion and make a corse batter.
3.Add jeera and salt and mix well.
4.Heat the dosa tawa and make the dosa's.
5.Serve the hot dosa's with coconut chutney.

PS: If you are using red chillies soak them along with the dals  .


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen